Microbe lift pH DECREASE safely lowers pH levels in ponds. Formulation includes two pH decreasers for gentle effectiveness and three electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance.
- Formulated in deionized water
- Includes 2 pH decreasers for gentle effectiveness
- Includes 3 electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish
- Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Safely lowers the pH level
- Can temporarily blur the water, depending on the water quality
- Naturally, not harmful to fish or plants.
Add one ounce per 375 gallons of pond water for every 0.1 pH unit increase desired.
Apply MICROBE-LIFT pH DECREASE in several steps and measure increased pH before next addition.
If your pond contains fish and/or plants, do not dramatically raise your pH levels more than 0.5 pH unit in a 24 hour period, as not to shock aquatic life and/or fish.
Example: When you have a 3000 litres pond and you want to decrease the from 7,9 to 7,5, add 240 ml Decreaser. Use this product in multiple steps to prevent major pH oscillations.