Microbe lift pH INCREASE safely raises pH levels in ponds. Formulation includes two pH increasers for gentle effectiveness and three electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance.
- Formulated in deionized water
- Includes 2 pH increasers for gentle effectiveness
- Includes 3 electrolytes to help maintain osmotic balance
- Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish
- Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality
- Safely raises the pH level
- Not harmful to fish or plants
- Can temporarily blur the water, depending on the water quality
Contains a slime coat ingredient for skin protection and stress reduction in pond fish.
Has a chelating agent to enhance water quality. Naturally, not harmful to fish or plants.
Add one ounce per 375 gallons of pond water for every 0.1 pH unit increase desired. Apply MICROBE-LIFT pH INCREASE in several steps and measure increased pH before next addition.
If your pond contains fish and/or plants, do not dramatically raise your pH levels more than 0.5 pH unit in a 24 hour period, as not to shock aquatic life and/or fish.
Example: When you have a 3000 litres pond and you want to increase the pH from 7,1 to 7,5, add 240 ml Increase Plus.