NT Labs Ulcer Swab Cleans and disinfects wounded and damaged skin. A powerful yet soothing antiseptic solution for wounds and ulcer treatment.
Kusuri Fluke M x 2 - 130 gsm£49.99
Cloverleaf Absolute Parasite Plus
Starting at £34.95
Colombo Morenicol Vita Spray£19.99
NT Labs Formaldehyde
Starting at £9.99
When to use?
When fish have open wounds and ulcers. These can easily become infected with bacteria or fungus.
Ulcer Swab cleans and disinfects wounds and sores. The cleaned wound can then be sealed with Propolis Wound Seal to create a long-lasting waterproof barrier. Use NT Labs Ulcer Swab on external bacterial infections such as Fish Ulcers, Fish sores, Fish Tail Rot, Fish Mouth Rot and Fish Fin Rot.
How to use?
- Ensure you have the appropriate equipment ready before catching the injured fish. This should include a container large enough to hold the fish during treatment. Provide additional aeration during treatment.
- Place fish on a damp towel (or other soft, wet surface). Dry the wound and apply the Ulcer Swab liberally to the area. For best results, use in conjunction with Koi Calm and Propolis Wound Seal.
- Treat the pond with Acriflavin to reduce the numbers of pathogenic bacteria and to reduce the likelihood of re-infection of the wounds.
- Feed your fish Medikoi Health and Medikoi Probiotic to aid their recovery by providing vital nourishment and high-quality nutrition.
- Test your water quality regularly using a good testing kit.
Do not leave fish unattended during treatment.
Do not use near the eyes or gills.
NT Labs Ulcer Swab should be used with Wound Seal to cover and seal the affected area if open to water penetration.
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
Delivery costs for standard items in the UK - £5.95
(Surcharges do apply to remote postcodes)
Heavy items - £9.95
Pipe - £14.95
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order.
Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.