The high-performance skimmer for shallow water! ProfiSkim cleans the water surface of large ponds and is ideal for use in shallow water areas of up to 80 m³ pond surface. It has an optimal water flow for effective suction performance and is the perfect complement for filter systems in both gravity-fed and pump-fed systems.
Oase ProfiSkim Wall 100£229.99
Oase ProfiSkim Premium
- Powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 65m²
- Ideal implementation in shallow water zones
- Optimal water routing for effective suction capacity
- Perfect supplement for filter systems in the gravity fed, as well as the pump-fed system
- For pump-fed systems the suction effect can be more clearly detected than is the case in the gravity-fed system
- Large, easy-to-clean stainless steel basket
- Incl. debris basket with 8 mm mesh width.
- A debris basket with 2 mm mesh width is available for the ProfiSkim Premium on request
ProfiSkim Premium Specification:
Dimensions (mm) Ø 490
Net weight (kg) 10
Guarantee*G (+ request guarantee) 3 + 2 Years
Height adaptation 350 mm – 450 mm
Connections, outlet 2", DN 110
Rec. flow rate (pumped) (l/h) 6000-16000
Rec. flow rate (gravitation) (l/h)6000-12500
Filter volume (l) 7,0
Pond surface, max. (m²) 65
Item no. 51185
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
Delivery costs for standard items in the UK - £5.95
(Surcharges do apply to remote postcodes)
Heavy items - £9.95
Pipe - £14.95
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order.
Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Below is a list of documents that you may find useful.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call 01777 839176 or use our contact form