The next evolution of the drum, OASE filter technology provides crystal clear water through innovative pre-separation technique combined with effective bio-filter stage.
Oase Introducw the New Oase BioTec Premium 80000 for 2015, its a smaller version of the popular Proficlear Premium Drum Filter, but the BioTec Premium 80000 comes complete with drum filter with a 150 micron screen and also a biological filter with 6 large, easy clean, foam filter elements, 4 course and 2 fine.
Oase BioTec Premium 80000 Product characteristics
- Intelligent filter system for near-to-nature ponds to 80 m³ and fish ponds up to 40m³
- The automatic coarse debris extraction easily flushes the contamination out of the filter, thanks to drum filter technology
- Long service life and high quality filter sponges offer the best conditions for the filter biology
- Outstanding filter capacity with intelligent control functions
- A watertight micro controller system monitors and controls the main functions, operation is as easy as child's play (plug & play)
- The filter is flushed only by cleaned pond water. Therefore a fresh water connection is not required.
- Powerful, high-quality pressure pump is integrated for flushing the drum
- Incomparably quiet through extensive noise damping
- Excellent filtration capacity to 150 µm and flow-through rates up to 12,500 l/h for a crystal clear view
- Individually removable sieve elements (no tools required) and free-wheeling functions for easy access to the drum interior.
- Pollutant rakes on the sieves for reliable removal of string algae and other larger particles from the drum
- Less string algae through continuous removal of phosphates and nutrients
- Pollutant discharge incl. slide valve
- Innovative and reliable product »made in Germany*« (*except pressure pump)
The Oase BioTec Premium 80000 comes with a slide drain valve for easy draining off. This filter is designed to be pump fed with a maximum flow rate of 12,500 lph (2700 gph).
Recommended for Koi ponds up to 20000 litres (4400 gallons).
The innovative filter foams have a huge surface area are used post drum filter to house beneficial bacteria, helping to break down ammonia and nitrate, resulting in crystal clear pond water.
The automated drum filter is removing solid waste particles before entering the foam media module, there for the sponges require far less frequent cleaning compared to more conventional filtration systems.
The Oase BioTec Premium 80000 Filtration System is capable of processing ornamental ponds of up to 80,000 Litres (17,770 Gallons); Fish stocked ponds of up to 40,000 Litres (8,880 Gallons) or Koi ponds of up to 20,000 Litres (4,440 Gallons).