|The innovative Novex BioBlue Microscope series provides robust and excellent Optical and Mechanical construction at a very reasonable price.|
The DIN WF 10x/18 eyepieces of the BioBlue mono- and binocular models provide the ideal field of view. The achromatic semiplan 45 mm DIN objectives are parafocally aligned on the 160 mm DIN tubes. When changing the magnification the image remains perfectly in focus and entered. The high precision mechanism of the coaxial course- and fine control combined with the spherical corrected optics enable the BioBlue to produce very sharp images. All models are equipped with a height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
The aluminium BioBlue stand has been designed to be very stable. A built-in protection system prevents any damage to the specimen and objective. The BB.4200 has a plain stage with 2 object clamps. All other models have a large 130x130 mm stage with vernier and a integrated mechanical translation stage with 70x28 mm travel range.
The BioBlue is equipped with a 1 Watt adjustable LED illuminator, which produces no heat. Besides the low power consumption the internal universal AC power supply makes use of an external vulnerable AC-DC power adapter completely redundant. The built-in rechargeable AA type batteries allow a 60 hrs continuous operation of the microscope.
A lot of effort has been put into the ergonomical aspects of the BioBlue. A comfortable handgrip enables easy transportation. Ergonomically placed adjustment knobs minimize fatigue during long microscopy sessions. The general shape of the stand has been specifically designed to match today’s standard.
General technical information
- Eyepiece - WF 10x/18 wide field eyepiece, secured with screw. Monocular models have an eyepiece with built-in pointer
- Tube - Monocular or Binocular Siedentopf type head, 360° rotatable; Tube length 160 mm
- Nosepiece - Reversed nosepiece for 4 objectives. Ball-bearing mechanism and click-stops.
- Objectives - Achromatic color coded DIN semiplan objectives. The 40x, 60x and 100x-oil objectives are spring-mounted
- Protection - Built in protection system for specimen and objective
- Stages - A 120x120 mm plain stage or 130x130 mm stage with double layered mechanical X-Y stage are available
- The translation range of the mechanical X-Y stage is 70x28 mm
- Focus control - Coaxial coarse- and fine adjustment knobs on both sides with 0.002 mm graduations Friction of focus control can be adjusted.
- Condenser - Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphgram and filter holder.
- Illumination - LED 1 Watt illumination with internal power supply (85-230V) and 3 NiMH AA type batteries
- Packaging - Complete with spare fuse and dustcover in styrofoam case.
- Models equiped with S100x-oil objectives are delivered with 5 ml immersion oil
- Manual - English (also available in French, Dutch and German language)
|Item #|| Description ||Price ||Add to Cart|
|MI978||Novex BioBlue Microscope Monocular||£385.00 ||Add to Cart|
|MI977||Novex BioBlue Microscope Binocular||£495.00 ||Add to Cart|