AquaMax Eco Expert 26000
The Oase AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 are the next generation of the powerhouses, energy-efficient for rigorous requirements, the AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 is energy-efficient pump delivering an extremely powerful and economic capacity. Perfect for use in demanding filter systems or for large watercourses and waterfalls.
The Oase AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 has excellent efficiency and at the same time outstanding displacement of coarse debris down to 11 mm in size. The Oase AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 is robust and comes complete with a durable stainless steel housing for stability.
The Oase AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 has a Unique, patented frost protection, consequently, the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20°C
AquaMax Eco Expert 26000 at a glance
• Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
• Can be setup underwater & dry
• The pump is unusually quiet in operation; ideal for use in a pump chamber
• An additional 30% energy savings is possible with SFC switched on
• MADE IN GERMANY: Precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
Furthermore, the Oase AquaMax Eco Expert features dry run and blocking protection through the EFC (Environmental Function Control), switching itself off to prevent damage if a dry run scenario arises.
For ultimate control, the new OASE FM Master WLAN Smart Controller can be used to connect the Oase AquaMax Eco Expert Pump via DMX, allowing flow control via a smart phone or tablet using WiFi signal.
Alternatively, the new Aquamax Eco Controller can be connected via the DMX cable port at the rear of the pump, for cost effective digital control of the pump performance.