The Oase AquaSkim 40 is easy to maintain with easy-to-access coarse debris baske, adapts to water level changes, powerful suction cleaning of pond surfaces up to 40 m²
Oase ProfiSkim Wall 100£239.99
Oase AquaSkim 40
This new Oase AquaSkim 40 surface skimmer has a number of convincing arguments.
- Through a two-part telescopic tube it is infinitely height adjustable.
- In addition the float automatically bridges water level differentials up to 160 mm, which can easily occur due to rainfall or strong evaporation.
- The height of the AquaSkim 40 can be adjusted simply, and the adjustment does not require tools.
- The lower part of the tube has a telescopic nut for convenient adjustment.
- Adapting to low water levels is possible.
- A smaller tube diameter means less air content and thus prevents the surface skimmer from floating.
The Oase AquaSkim 40 easy to install, in-pond skimmer's Features
Guarantee 3+2=5 years
Dimensions in mm (Ø x H) 550-800 mm, 300-550 mm
Tube diameter in 80 mm
Base diameter in 350 mm
Filter basket volume 1400 cm3
Possible water level differentials in 160 cm3
Connection 1 1/2"
The Unique design allows the skimmer to be located in the pond. This feature makes the Oase AquaSkim 40 an excellent choice for retro-fit to an existing pond. The Oase AquaSkim 40 base is anchored by small stones while the skimmer naturally adjusts itself to varying water levels up to 5 inches. Maximum flow (gph) 4000. Minimum flow (gph) 800.
- Internal pond skimmer
- Draws debris from pond surface before it can settle to the pond bottom
- Eliminates pump clogging
- Increases pump life
- Suitable for connection to 800-4000 (gph) pumps
- Connects to pump intake
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
Delivery costs for standard items in the UK - £5.95
(Surcharges do apply to remote postcodes)
Heavy items - £9.95
Pipe - £14.95
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order.
Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.
Below is a list of documents that you may find useful.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call 01777 839176 or use our contact form