HM Digital DM-1 Dual Inline TDS Meter
Inline TDS Meter
Inline TDS Meter
Measure the TDS of tap water coming in vs. the RO purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time.
This TDS meter allows you to monitor your Reverse Osmosis system performance giving you peace of mind that everything is working as it should.
Inline TDS Meter Features
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Inline TDS Meter Specifiactions
Range: 0-9990 ppm
Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
Fittings: 1/4" standard, also available with 3/8" or 1/2"
Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 1000 hours of continuous use
Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
We aim to dispatch orders received before midday Monday to Friday on the same day where possible. In most cases our items are available for 1 to 2 day delivery at a competitive price and are trackable via DPD or APC.
Delivery costs for standard items in the UK - £5.95
(Surcharges do apply to remote postcodes)
Heavy items - £9.95
Pipe - £14.95
Palletised items - Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet. Standard Pallet charge is approx. £50.00. To ensure there are no delays with delivery, please include a contact number when placing the order.
Overseas – DHL and UPS, cost based on weight / volume at checkout.